Enjoy regularly scheduled dance parties weekly and monthly. Make your favorites part of your week or month!
Monday West Coast Swing Dance
- 7 – 8 PM Intermediate Level 2-3 WCS Lesson w/ Bob & Chuck
- 8 – 9 PM Beginning Level 1 WCS Lesson w/ Bob & Chuck
- 9 PM West Coast Swing Dance Party Dj’d by Andrew
Tuesday Lindy Hop Swing *begins in Nov.
- 8 – 9 PM Lindy Hop Swing w/ TBA
9 – 10:30 PM Lindy Hop & EC Swing Dance Party Dj’d by TBA
Wednesday Salsa Dancing
- TBA PM Bachata Class/Cuban Casino Rueda Class/Cumbia/Merengue (begins in November)
- 7 PM Newcomers Salsa with Kris (moves to 7:30 in November)
- 7 PM Intermediate Salsa with Joshua (moves to 7:30 in November)
- 8 – 9:30 PM Dance Party (moves to 8:30 in November)
Thursday Ballroom Dance Social *begins November 3
- 8 – 9 PM Latin/Rhythm with Kris
- 8 – 9 PM Smooth/Standard with Bree
- 9 – 10:30 PM Ballroom Dance Party Dj’d by Daniel or Jon
2nd Friday Family Night Dancing *begins November 11
- 6 – 7 PM Lesson in various dance styles
- 7 – 9 PM Dance Party w/ Ballroom, Latin, Salsa & Swing
Every Friday Late-Night Tango *No dance 10/4
- 12 Midnight – 4 AM Argentine Tango Dj’d by Mike Eblen
Every Saturday Tango Practica *No class or practica 10/5
- 4 PM Argentine Tango Lesson with Mike Eblen & Rachel
- 4 – 7 PM Argentine Tango Practica
2nd, 4th & 5th Saturday Dance with Joy Party (all genres)
- 7:30 PM Lesson in various dance styles taught by Rachel
- 8:30 – 11 PM Dance with Joy Party
* Ballroom, Latin, Salsa & Swing in the Large Ballroom, Dj’d by Daniel
* Argentine Tango in the Small Ballroom, Dj’d by Dirk & Glen
Sunday Matinee Ballroom Dance Party *begins Nov. 13
- 3 PM Lesson in various dance styles
- 3 – 6 PM Ballroom Dance Social Matinee Party
Sunday Country Western Dance Social *begins Nov. 13
- 6 – 7 PM All Level Country Two-Step Lesson w/ Daniel
- 7 – 9 PM Country Dance Party Dj’d by Daniel
Please pre-register beforehand so we know how many people to expect. Drop-ins are always welcome, though.
- Choose your Dance Party here, pre-register and pre-pay today: this option does include a small fee
- by phone: 503-236-8160
- by email: email@example.com
- in person: you will need cash or check and about 10 minutes to fill out a student information form, if you are new. Click here for our address and directions.
To help us start classes on time, please arrive at least 10-15 minutes early.
- Punch Cards—for a class series, or for a sampling of different group classes, choosing your own curriculum path. Punch cards have discounted price breaks with increasing number of classes or events purchased. See Rates & Policies for further details.
- Pre-Register & Pay Online—for a specific class series, that starts at the beginning of the calendar month and ends 4 weeks later. This option does include a small fee.
- Drop-In Anytime—without pre-registering or purchasing a punch card, to enjoy any single class. You will need cash or check and about 10 minutes to fill out a student information form, if you are new. See Rates & Policies for further details.
Got ideas for us? Let us know your thoughts that help us to serve you better!