Enjoy regularly scheduled dance parties weekly and monthly. Make your favorites part of your week or month!
Monday West Coast Swing Dance
- 7 PM Hustle Series w/ Chris Jones
- 8 – 9 PM West Coast Swing “Drop-in” Lessons
- Beginning Level WCS Lesson w/ Jon Jackson
- Intermediate/Advanced Level WCS Lesson w/ Chris Jones
- 9 PM West Coast Swing Dance Party Dj’d by Chris Jones & Jon Jackson
Tuesday Random Waltz
- 7 PM Waltz w/ Rhonda
- 7:30 PM Waltz Dancing This is a friendly and informal event. The floor is not too crowded. The money jar ($5) is up front. There are usually snacks (and snack contributions are most welcome). Doors open at 7:30, and the last waltz is at 10:00. Recorded music (quite varied). Grownup in charge Marion.
Wednesday Salsa Dancing
- 7 PM Salsa Movement Technique & Styling w George Caceres
- 7 PM Intermediate level Cuban Style Salsa Casino Rueda Series w Rob Hilario
- 8 PM Beginning level Cuban Style Salsa Casino Rueda Series w Rob Hilario
- 8 – 9 PM Salsa “Drop-in” Lessons
- Beginning Level Salsa Lesson w/ George Caceres
- Intermediate/Advanced Level Salsa Lesson w/ Joshua Faulkner
- 9 PM Salsa & Latin Social Dance Party Dj’d by Chris Bradshaw
Thursday Ballroom & EC Swing Dance Social *begins soon!
- 7-8 PM
- 8 – 9 PM
- 9 PM Ballroom & EC Swing Dance Party Dj’d by
Friday Family Night Dancing *begins soon!
- 6 – 7 PM Lesson in various dance styles
- 7 – 8 PM Dance Party for Family Night Fun w/ Ballroom, Latin, Salsa & Swing
Friday Argentine Tango
- 8 PM Argentine Tango “Drop-in” Lesson
- Beginning Level Tango Lesson w/ Matthew Schulman & Rachel Lidskog
- Intermediate/Advanced Tango Lesson w/ Matthew Schulman & Rachel Lidskog
- 9 PM Milonga Feliz ~ Beautiful Dj’d Tango Music
Saturday Tango Practica
- 4 PM Argentine Tango Lesson with Matthew Schulman & Rachel Lidskog
- 5 – 7 PM Argentine Tango Practica
Saturday Dance Parties
- 7:30 PM Lesson
- 8:30 PM Dj’d Dance Party
- 1st Saturday WC Swing
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Saturday Ballroom, Latin, Salsa & Swing
Sunday Dance Party *begins soon!
Drop-ins are welcome, but we also appreciate if you pre-register beforehand so we know how many people to expect! <3
- Punch Cards—for a class series, or for a sampling of different group classes, choosing your own curriculum path. Punch cards have discounted price breaks with increasing number of classes or events purchased. See Rates & Policies for further details.
- Pre-Register & Pay Online—for a specific class series, that starts at the beginning of the calendar month and ends 4 weeks later. This option does include a small fee.
- Drop-In Anytime—without pre-registering or purchasing a punch card, to enjoy any single class. You will need cash or check and about 10 minutes to fill out a student information form, if you are new. See Rates & Policies for further details.
Got ideas for us? Let us know your thoughts that help us to serve you better!